|Employer:||University of Delhi, INDIA.|
|Other roles:||Teacher Educator, Researcher, Editor, Educational Career Counsellor|
|Languages:||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Urdu, Rajasthani|
- 1 My Profile
- 1.1 Professional Background
- 1.2 Education
- 1.3 My Interests
- 1.4 Photos
- 1.5 My Projects
- 1.6 My Sandbox
- 1.7 My Reflection
- 2 Reflection
Assistant Professor at University of Delhi, India. http://www.du.ac.in
More than ten years teaching-learning experience from school level to university level. During this period I have discussed with the students Mathematics, Pedagogy of Mathematics, Physics, Technology Awareness for Students, Educational Technology, Experimental Education, Measurement & Evaluation, Skills & Strategies for UGC-NET-JRF, Career Counselling, Interview Skills, etc.
Master of Science (Mathematics) and Master of Education.
There are two types of Graduation one is Academic and another is Professonal. Here I am talking about my Academic degree.
Out of three general streams Science, Arts and Commerce, I opted for Science Stream.
Physical Science Group
In Science stream, there are two groups Physical Science and Biological Science. I opted for Physical Science Group. Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics
Here I am talking about my Professonal degree.
I chose Education stream.
Education in Science Group
Pedagogy of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
1. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL SEMINAR, RIMT, PATIALA, PUNJAB 2. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL SEMINAR, PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH 3. PAPER PRESENTED AT WORKSHOP, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, DELHI 4. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL SEMINAR, MIMT, Greater NOIDA, UTTAR PRADESH 5. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL SEMINAR, PCE, PATIALA, PUNJAB 6. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL SEMINAR, SIE, MEERUT, UTTAR PRADESH 7. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL SEMINAR, SDC, MEERUT, UTTAR PRADESH 8. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE, MJPR UNIVERSITY, BAREILLY, UTTAR PRADESH 9. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE, IASE UNIVERSITY, CHURU, RAJASTHAN 10. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL SEMINAR, DPBSPGC, ANOOP SHAHAR, UTTAR PRADESH 11. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL SEMINAR, IGNOU, KORAPUT, ODISHA 12. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL SEMINAR, SSIPICE, PETLAD, GUJARAT 13. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL SEMINAR, MMCE, BHATINDA, PUNJAB 14. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL SEMINAR,NMLPGC, HANUMAN GARH TOWN, RAJASTHAN 15. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL WORKSHOP, VICT, MEERUT, UTTAR PRADESH. 16. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL WORKSHOP, DoE, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, DELHI. 17. PAPER PRESENTED AT NATIONAL SEMINAR, IGNOU, DELHI.
Total Publication Profile optional
1. ‘DEVELOPING A STANDADIZED ACHIEVEMENT TEST: VINOD’S TRIGONOMETRY ACHIEVEMENT TEST’, SINGLE AUTHORED, PUBLISHED FROM LAP, GERMANY. 2. HINDI VERSION OF ‘EXEMPLAR PROBLEMS IN MATHEMATICS FOR CLASS X’, MEMBER, REVIEW AND EDITING TEAM, NCERT. 3. CURRENTLY INVOLVED IN ‘PEDAGOGY OF MATHEMATICS’ TEXTBOOK DEVELOPMENT FOR TWO YEAR B.Ed. COURSE of NCERT. 4. PACKAGE ON ICT-PEDAGOGY INTEGRATION FOR INSERVICE TEACHERS, MEMBER, REVIEW TEAM, RIE, BHUBANESWAR.
Public Service / University Service / Consulting Activity
1. CENTER OBSERVER IN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION EXAMINATIONS. 2. CENTER OBSERVER IN UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF OPEN LEARNING EXAMINATIONS. 3. CONVENOR AND MEMBER OF INTERVIEW BOARDS FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION INTERVIEWS. 4. CAREER CONSULTATION TO SCHOOL STUDENTS, B.ED. AND M.ED. STUDENTS. INVITED SPEAKER IN CAREER MELA AT SCHOOL. ORGANIZED WORKSHOP-CUM-DISCUSSION SESSION ON CAREER GUIDANCE. 5. GUIDANCE FOR UGC-NET IN EDUCATION TO M.ED. STUDENTS. 6. RESOURCE PERSON, CAPACITY BUILDING TRAINING PROGRAMME, DEP-SSA (IGNOU-MHRD), JHARKHAND. 7. RESOURCE PERSON IN SEVERAL SEMINARS. 8. RESOURCE PERSON, INSERVICE TRAINING PROGRAMMES AND CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMMES FOR TEACHERS, LECTURERS, SENIOR LECTURERS AND PRINCIPALS.
Professional Societies Memberships
1. Lifetime Member, IATE. 2. Lifetime Member, AIATE. 3. Lifetime Member, AIAER. 4. Lifetime Member, AMTI. 5. MEMBER, ADVISORY BOARD, INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE. 6. MEMBER, EDITORIAL BOARD, THE TURKISH ONLINE JOPURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY, TURKEY. 7. VISITING FACULTY, MONAD UNIVERSITY.
1. Ex-EXECUTIVE EDITOR OF SCHOOL MAGAZINE ‘ABHIVYAKTI’ WHILE WORKING AT SCHOOL LEVEL. 2. Ex-MEMBER OF THE EDITORIAL BOARD OF RIE(NCERT),BHOPAL’S STUDENT MAGAZINE ‘PRAGYA’ WHILE WORKING AT RIE(NCERT),BHOPAL. 3. MEMBER OF MAGAZINE COMMITTEE FOR ‘ALOK’ AT DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI. 4. ATTENDED SEVERAL WORKSHOPS, TRAINING PROGRAMMES, IN-SERVICE TRAINING PROGRAMMES, CERTIFICATE COURSE, 5. ORIENTATION COURSE TO ENRICH WORK-SKILLS INCLUDING VETTING OF AUDIO-VIDEO PROGRAMS IN MATHEMATICS, COMPUTER PROGRAMMES AND URDU CERTIFICATE. 6. MEMBER, CURRICULUM COMMITTEE FOR FOUR YEAR B.Sc., B.Ed. of BARKATULLAH UNIVERSITY, BHOPAL (M.P.) 7. MEMBER, CURRICULUM COMMITTEE FOR TWO YEAR B.Ed. of UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, DELHI. 8. KEY PANELIST, CHIEF SPEAKER, RESOURCE PERSON, ORGANISER and INCHARGE in CONCLAVE, WORKSHOP, NATIONAL SEMINARS, ORIENTATION WORKSHOP and ACADEMIC SOCIETY ‘SOCRATES’. 9. INCHARGE OF SOCRATES: ‘SOCIETY OF CIE’S RISING AGGLOMERATION OF TECHNOLOGISTS FOR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM’, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI.
ICT and its use in education, Music: vocal and instrumental, Research Methodology, Educational Career Counselling.
Good Progress--Gita Mathur 12:08, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
Would like to add and modify pages on Measurement and Evaluation and Non-parametric Statistics. (: That sounds like a good idea. Warm wishes --Patricia Schlicht 15:43, 20 April 2010 (UTC)) (: Thanks for the wishes --Vinodpr111 12:30, 21 April 2010 (UTC))
When I think of doing anything wholeheartedly, it becomes a remembrance and a new chapter of achievement adds up in my life. Off-course i have a long chain of those chapters.
(: That sounds very interesting. I hope you will share those with WikiFriends.--Gita Mathur 17:10, 20 April 2010 (UTC)),
Primary information is the Real Information and primary research is the Real Research.
We may discuss something here
My Facilitators for eL4C37
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Dear Vinod, Welcome on aboard. I see you are already starting to come up with ideas on how to incorporate the wiki into your vision. Warm wishes --Patricia Schlicht 17:49, 20 April 2010 (UTC))
(: Great Start! Hope to see your page develop into a very useful page. --Gita Mathur 15:51, 18 April 2010 (UTC))
(: Hi Vinod, Try adding details to your info box, I am online watching you & will help if needed--Gita Mathur 12:04, 21 April 2010 (UTC))
(: Dear Vinod, thanks for your comments on my page. Yes, in fact you may take a lead in having some units or modules in Mathematics developed under OER which can be used by the needy ones. Best wishes. --Ramesh 08:53 21 April 2010)
(: Hi Vinod, just click on the edit button on top of your page & you will get an editable list to add to. Try, I am online & will help --Gita Mathur 06:33, 22 April 2010 (UTC))
(: Hello Vinod. Welcome!! I like your ideas - lets see them come to fruit. If you need any face-to-face help you can get in touch through my user page. Savithri Singh 16:08, 23 April 2010 (UTC)))
(: Dear Vinod, what a wonderful and colourful progress. Try all the editing features as the sessions progress. Best wishes. --Ramesh Sharma 09:46 24 April 2010)
(: Hi Vinod. Wow, you have made wonderful and colourful progress in the last few days. I have given you your first certification. Congratulations! Kindly complete your infobox at the top of your page when you open the 'edit' tab. Thank you. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 16:29, 24 April 2010 (UTC))
(: Welcome and Greeting,Hi Vinnodpr111, it also nice to meet you great looking page. -- Sean Rogers 23:00, 27 April 2010 (UTC))
Hi, Vinod! Thank you for visiting my User page! It's nice to know you! Warm wishes! --Teromakotero 18:24, 28 April 2010 (UTC)
Hi, Vinod, Thanks for visiting my page too. You have an impressive page and background. Great Work. Congrats! (Kalpana Gupte 18:28, 28 April 2010 (UTC))
(: Dear Vinod, Congratulations, you have now achieved your WikiBuddy status. Well done!! Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 21:27, 2 May 2010 (UTC))
(: Hullo Vinod... another teacher-educator here. Hope to be enriched by the contents of your page..... Cynthia D'Costa --Agnes 03:24, 13 June 2010 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C37
- Hello and welcome to eL4C37, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: