|Employer:||Ort Gutman High School|
about my self
My name is Daniel I am 16 years old female. I live in Netanya, Israel. I have three sisters and a dog. Unfortunately, I have only one grandmother.
I have a lot of hobbies. The first one is surfing. I have been surfing for almost three years and I want to make a surfing trip to Australia but not for competition. I also like to be at home and go to parties. Recently I began to ride horses and I am saving money because I want to buy a horse. In general I like to do crazy things and to take risks.
My dream is to be a plastic surgeon and I hope that this dream will come true.
(: Approved --Nellie Deutsch 06:48, 26 November 2008 (UTC))
My interests are surfing,volley ball and dancing.
about my grade
I got 91 on my last test. I think that this is a nice great, but I can get more. In the listening, I missed one answer that was 6 points. I really knew the right answer, but I was just confused when I circled the answer. It is very upsetting. By the way, I think we should use a tape recorder for the listening part next time . (: Thank you for sharing how you feel. I am sure your grade will improve. Yes, we will be using a tape recorder next time. )
The Disaster Between Our Ears
The current situation In Israel
Links from Facebook
- I Support the Israel Defense Forces In Preventing Terror Attacks From Gaza
- I support Israel attack on Gaza!
- I support Israel against Gaza!
- Show your support to the justified military action in Gaza strip
How to do the Bagrut Project
What will the project look like when it is finished?
The project will include ALL of the following elements:
- an attractive cover page
- a table of contents
- an introduction (about a page) which will include, why you chose the topic you chose, and WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU PLAN TO ANSWER IN THE PAPER
- the main body of the project - which will essentially be the answers to the questions presented in the introduction. (3-5 pages - based on at least 4 sources for 5 pointers, and 3 sources for 4 pointers)
- Conclusions/Reflection (about ½ - 1 page)
- Creative part of the project which could be a collage of photos, crossword puzzle, a poem you wrote, a dance you created, musical piece, a made up interview or real survey you conducted or any other creative and original work you developed.
- A Bibliography. (a list of the sources you used for your paper)
- Appendix with photocopies/printouts of all the sources used for the paper. You must show that you have read the sources, by using highlighting, margin notes, and a list of main points of each source
Students will make a short oral presentation about their projects to the class. (More on this later)
(: Is your bagrut project on the Holocaust listed here: Bagrut Projects on the Holocaust --Nellie Deutsch 15:13, 20 March 2009 (UTC))