small nations - big project
Working together on free content
An initiative of the Virtual University
for Small States of the Commonwealth
Notes for Home-based Participants
If you would like to send us a message you can use this page's discussion page.
You can follow what is going on here in Singapore by reading the Daily summaries below.
The main Push on content development will be taking place through the Training Educators to Design and Develop ODL Materials page and its sub pages. Please feel free to sugest improvements or voice your opinion in the talk pages or help us out by improving/correcting the work placed there.
This page: Home-based help required can be used by boot campers to post any theme/area they would like their home-based colleagues to help with. And as a place where to receive responses.
Remember, there is always the Wikieducator Google Group and the chat channel where we can talk about WikiEducator issues. There is also a Majordomo list at <firstname.lastname@example.org> for us 2nd boot campers to hang out at.
- Summary of Day One Activities
- Summary of Day Two Activities
- Summary of Day Three Activities:
- Summary of Day Four Activities
- Summary of Day Five Activities
- Summary of Day Six Activities
- Summary of Day Seven Activities
- Summary of Day Eight Activities
- Summary of Day Nine Activities
- Summary of Day Ten Activities
- Summary of Day Eleven Activities
- Summary of Day Twelve Activities
Brainstorm Activity for Course Plan
- Pre-Bootcamp Planning, Singapore, March 12-30, 2007
- Team Leaders Meeting - 29 January - 3 February 2007
- Bootcamp Agenda
- Pre Bootcamp WikiEducator Training
- Wiki skills - Download Getting Started Tutorial - pdf Print version, for VUSSC - about 800K