- (: Hi, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, Ramesh Sharma 3 October 2011)
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hello, Can I help you in updating your page? Pl let me know, --R C Sharma, PhD 13:18, 4 October 2011 (UTC))
(: Hello Romulo, you are yet to start adding content to your page. Are you facing some difficulty? If you need some help, pl let us know. With best wishes,--R C Sharma 12:47, 28 September 2011 (UTC))
- Hello and welcome to Wikieducator! I'll be your facilitator for this workshop, so feel free to contact me if you have any questions. As I'm also a PhD student, I'd love to know more about what you are researching! --Bnleez 18:17, 15 September 2011 (UTC)
(: Dear Ramulo Sir, Myself D. K.S.Ramakrishnan, Assistant Professor, Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai, India. I am assigned your co-facilitator. I welcome you to the workshop and wish you learn the wiki editing skills. feel free to ask any queries to me. Warm Regards--Dr. K S Ramakrishnan)
Welcome to eL4C51
- Hello and welcome to eL4C51, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: