MBA (International Business), M.A. (Sociology), Master of Communication & Journalism, PGDCA, [Undergoing PGDEL from IGNOU, M.Sc. (Psychology) from Kakatiya University, Ph.d. (Management) from Bharathiar University]
Experience: 20 years of Academic Administration work in Kakatiya University
- Hi Nalla, Would you like to put this information in the Infobox personal at the top of the page and it will show up in the flash box at the top right when the page is displayed (Add a photo to make it really special) - You will need to click the Edit tab at the top of the page (Between Read and View history) as it doesn't have an edit link. Warm regards Michael (Mverhaart 09:21, 27 September 2011 (UTC))
- Name: Nalla Vemanna
- Date of Birth: 16-12-1970
- Gender: Male
- Martial Status: Married
- Languages known: English, Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, Kannda
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Dear Nalla, Welcome to Wikieducator. Glad you could make it. You made a great start, great work. keep up the good work. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 02:29, 20 September 2011 (UTC))
(: Dear Nalla, Also welcome from me too. Don't forget to add some notes to the introduction page. Warm wishes Michael (Mverhaart 11:11, 21 September 2011 (UTC)))
Re: Hi Nalla. The Introductions helps to create a class community, please add yourself to the page otherwise you will miss out on one of the best parts of this course namely meeting other like minded people. Cheers Michael (Mverhaart 22:15, 23 September 2011 (UTC))
(: Hi Nalla, Greetings! Congratulations for having decided to join eL4C!...and wishing you a very interesting and worthy learning time with the eminent facilitators of our WikiEducator family! Warm regards Anil Prasad 12:15, 24 September 2011 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C51
- Hello and welcome to eL4C51, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: