|Other roles:||Worked in Retail Banking|
|Languages:||English,Tamil, Hindi and Bengali|
Bhuvaneswari Iyer (born 1986) is an active online tutor, blogger, Freelancer. I am contributing on research of Interactive computing with the support of online communities and promoting E-learning. I currently reside in Chennai and always enjoy speaking in multi languages in which Hindi, Benagali, English, Tamil are in the top of my list.
Early life and Education
Born 25 November 1986 in a Hindu family in Dindigul, Tamilnadu and grew up in Kolkata, the third daughter of Narayanaswami and Vasantha. I have two elder sisters and a younger one. I have completed my schooling from Little Star High school in Kolkata. Following that, I have attended the Calcutta Girls College from Calcutta University for my undergraduate studies, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in English, Economics and Political Science in 2008. In the year 2013 I got married to Ramsekar who is an IT Professional.
I started my career as a Telecaller in Cincobros Solutions during the period July 2008 – Oct 2008. It is a web design company and my role is to contact different clients around the globe to promote creation of innovative web sites for their company and products.
I then decided to switch my career as a banking professional,joined Scope International Pvt Ltd during the period Oct 2008 - Aug 2013 handling Credit card related issues ..
- Handling of all maintenance related to the credit card holders of Standard chartered bank such as Billing cycle, mailing address changes, customer contacts, ECS facility incorporation, charge off maintenance etc.
- Responsible for the approving/authorizing of Add on and Supplementary cards for the existing cardholders of Standard chartered bank in line with the bank’s policy guidelines
- Responsible for addressing incoming Mail queries, escalation Calls and process queries from Team members and serving as a SPOC in the team for inter departments like phone banking & branch people
- Responsible for carrying out Risk Review for Inter Departments for every quarter. (Part of internal risk team)
- Awarded as “Star Performer of the team” on many occasions (monthly/quart yearly recognition made by the team/unit)
- Got Authoriser access (for approval of process transactions) in a quick span of time since joined the team.
- Nominated & Selected for “ Woman Star 2009 ” awarded in the event conducted on the eve of Women’s day celebrations in the year 2009
- A hardworking personality believes in hard work and very conscious about time and quality of the work.
- Quick learner, Energetic & Enthusiastic and a active team player.
- Having fair working knowledge in EXCEL (familiarized with functions like functions like Vlookup, Hlookup, Countif, Sumif, etc)
I have contributed to all the CSR related activities like trees plantation, arranging foods for children in ( Bhavisya Deepam Home) etc.,
Views & Interest
I have great passion for Dance, Mehendi Art...
Interests in cooking and gardening.
I Feel Education is a only light which enlighten us socially, boost our confidence to make a change in any spheres.We can even say that Education makes us aware of real world.
And with this weapon even i want to conquer the world and play my part.
Congratulations, Bhuvaneswari. You are a worthy addition to Women of Wiki. I am so happy to have you as one of my online colleagues. Thank you for spreading awareness of WikiEducator Way to go!! --eSchoolKerala (talk) 06:58, 28 June 2016 (UTC)