Template:After verification nav
(: Thanks for VERIFYING your email address --Randy Fisher 17:06, 16 February 2009 (UTC)!
- Make sure you are LOGGED into WikiEducator
- Go to your User Page (i.e., http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Yourusername)
- Go to the top of your User Page, on top of where it says: "Editing User".
- You will see three (3) TABS
- "user page"
- Now -- click on the "Edit" TAB (3rd tab on top), and it will open an editing window under the page text.
- Write some info about yourself. (i.e., About Me, My Interests)
- Write a brief Summary note at the bottom, where it says "Summary
- Click "Save"
- View your page
What Your Facilitator Will Do
- I will be automatically notified of your changes.
- When I see them, I will add something to your changes.
- Then,, you will see my changes...
- ... and on the fun goes....the cycle of wiki-collaboration!
- I will also insert an InfoBox on your page, like the one below
- In future, when you want to "refresh your user page", click on the "User Page" tab (i.e., the first TAB.
- The editing that you are doing, are the 'basics' of using the Wiki. You can use your new skills to edit ANY page in the wiki.
- Have Fun - and when in doubt, just ask me for help! That's what I'm here for! Randy Fisher 17:18, 16 February 2009 (UTC)