- Name of the Workshop: Moodle for beginners
Welcome to Moodle blended online learning (BOL) workshop for anyone wishing to create a Moodle course and teach or present information using discussion forums, activities and assignments for the participants. The workshop is suitable for both the private and public sectors.
Integrating Technology: Exploring New Domains website will be available for the participants to access and practice their Moodle skills. Please register and join the Moodle course.
The Moodle workshop is password protected so please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the enrollment key.
Table of Contents
|Week||Dates||Objectives. By the end of the week learners will:|
|1. Getting started||Sept, 7 to Sept, 13||
|2. Creating a course||Sept, 14 to Sept, 20|
|3. Adding Resources||Sept, 21 to Sept, 27|
|4. Adding Activities||Sept, 28 to Oct, 4|
|5. Managing a course||Oct, 5 to Oct, 11|
- The Moodle workshop will take place on WikiEducator, Integrating Technology Moodle, and WiZiQ.
- The IT Moodle administrator will create a new empty course for each participant, for practicing purposes.
Bibliography & Webliography
- Free E-book
- Things you may wish to consider when developing a course on Mooodle.
- Layout of a Moodle course
- How to start a course
- Tip on how to make your Moodle course page look like a webpage
- Tutorial in Spanish
- Moodle explained with LEGO