|Employer:||Director of Education Department|
1. To develop teaching skills and competencies among teacher trainees.
2. To enhance the confidence of teacher trainee.
3. To create the interest of teacher trainees in teaching
Pre-Service teacher trainees.
Use of ICT
Power Point Presentation Wiki Open Educational Resources
“Microteaching is defined as a system of controlled practice that makes it possible to concentrate on specified teaching behaviour and to practice teaching under controlled conditions.”- D.W. Allen & A.W.Eve (1968) “Microteaching is a scaled down teaching encounter in which a teacher teaches a small unit to a group of five pupils for a small period of 5 to 20 minutes”- L.C. Singh (1977)
Concept of Micro-teaching
Micro-teaching is a teacher training technique which helps the teacher trainee to master the teaching skills.
1 It requires the teacher trainee
2. to teach a single concept of content
3. using a specified teaching skill
4. for a short time
5. to a very small member of pupils
previous Knowledge Knowledge of Subject Content Concept of Micro Teaching- Bold textMicro-teaching is a teacher training technique which helps the teacher trainee to master the teaching skills.Bold text
It requires the teacher trainee
1. to teach a single concept of content
2. using a specified teaching skill
3. for a short time
4. to a very small member of pupils
Skills of Micro Teaching
1. Lesson Planning
2. Set Induction 3. Presentation
4. Stinulus Variations
5. Proper use of Teaching Aids
7. Use of Teaching Aids
8. Silence and nonverbal cues
9. Closure– method