Advise customers of regulatory requirements for international air travel/Activities/Visa regulations
Identifying requirements for international travel documentation - Assessment unit standard 18282 Element 1.1, 1.2, 1.3
Advise customers on requirement for obtaining passports, visas and re-entry permit
- Mr and Mrs Castle are planning an overseas holidays and have asked for your advice on their passport requirements. Mr Castle was born in Dipton, New Zealand and Mrs Castle was born in London, England but became a New Zealand Citizen in 1984. Explain documentation required.
- Jenny Green needs to travel urgently to attend her Aunt's funeral. Her old New Zealand passport has expired; what advice should you give her?
- Using material provided in class or the internet, advise the visa/entry permit requirements for the following passengers:
1. Mrs James is a New Zealand resident travelling on a United Kingdom passport
AKLSYD 28 APR SYDLAX 02 MAY LAXLON 14 MAY LONBKK 05 JUN BKKAKL 10 JUN
2. Miss Sanders is a New Zealand resident travelling on an Australian passport
AKLSIN 15 MAY SINTYO 18 MAY TYOTPE 20 MAY TPEAKL 25 MAY
3. Mr Andrews is a New Zealand citizen travelling on a New Zealand passport
AKLPPT 13 JUL PPTHNL 18 JUL HNLLAX 22 JUL LAXCCS 28 JUL CCSLAX 06 AUG LAXAKL 09 AUG
4. Aroha Tainui holds a New Zealand passport and would like to travel to Vanuatu for a holiday. How long can she stay without obtaining a visa or applying for an extension?
5. Complete a New Zealand passport application form on behalf of your client who is unable to write due to car accident.
-  Visa info
- Travcour student training
-  NZ passport information