|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
|Employer:||Ministry of education,Gayaza High School|
Hello, all members of wikieducator.org family, my name is Samuel Kizito sempiri.
I am a teacher of Economics and computer studies at Gayaza High school in Uganda. I have been in charge of IT in the school for quite some time(since 1996)so, have witnessed significant changes in computer technology over time. I love my country
Mycountry is the pearl of Africa
while in Uganda, remember to read Newvision
Hello every body. my name is Samuel Kizito Sempiri. I am a newly registered member of wikieducator though not new with ICT and education. I teach at Economics and computer studies at Gayaza High school in Uganda (EastAfrica.)
I have worked as the head of department 'Econmics. Head of department ICT, and incharge of the the school computer club. I particularly enjoy working with computers and have been interacting with computers since 1995.My contact address is email@example.com for easy contact.
I hope to Interact with as many members of the club as possible.
My institution is Gayaza high School, a girls boarding secondary/high school having students between the age of 13years- 18 years of age.
This is a school in uganda, one of the very first schools to embrace computers an pedagogical tools and computer education in the syllabus. Visit the school at http://www.gayazahs.sc.ug.
- Bachelor of education(Makerere university)
- Certificate of masterly in e-learning(world links)
- certificate in computer networks 1,2,3&4 CCNA(CISCO networking academy)
- Certificate in web designing(macromedia)
- I have great expectations out of this workshop; I hope to meet new friends face to face and on line.
- I hope to acquire new skills designing and publishing.
- I hope to get access to more content on the Internet.
- I hope to share my experience with new colleagues.
Feedback from my WikiNeighbours
(: Dear Samuel, great to see you here. As a WikiBuddy you will be able to help the others and it is good that are part of the current training done by Vincent Kizza. Welcome again. --Patricia Schlicht 14:28, 2 December 2009 (UTC))