|Employer:||Ort Gutman High School|
(: Is your bagrut project on the Holocaust listed here: Bagrut Projects on the Holocaust --Nellie Deutsch 15:11, 20 March 2009 (UTC))
How to do the Bagrut Project
What will the project look like when it is finished?
The project will include ALL of the following elements:
- an attractive cover page
- a table of contents
- an introduction (about a page) which will include, why you chose the topic you chose, and WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU PLAN TO ANSWER IN THE PAPER
- the main body of the project - which will essentially be the answers to the questions presented in the introduction. (3-5 pages - based on at least 4 sources for 5 pointers, and 3 sources for 4 pointers)
- Conclusions/Reflection (about ½ - 1 page)
- Creative part of the project which could be a collage of photos, crossword puzzle, a poem you wrote, a dance you created, musical piece, a made up interview or real survey you conducted or any other creative and original work you developed.
- A Bibliography. (a list of the sources you used for your paper)
- Appendix with photocopies/printouts of all the sources used for the paper. You must show that you have read the sources, by using highlighting, margin notes, and a list of main points of each source
Students will make a short oral presentation about their projects to the class. (More on this later)