Mary Ziller (aka Redcamarocruiser)
|Click on "show" to open the navigation bar.|
|Click on the "show" link to open the navigator.|
|Home Page||Old Version|
|My Sandbox||My Projects|
|Contribution for L4C32||Ongoing Project for L4C|
|Contribution for L4C33||Tutorial for Google Sites Subpage|
Pages can be accessed non-linearly.
Singing Yankee Doodle, to practice 'ever' and 'never'.
media:yankeedoodle.flv Click to play the video.
media:Formatting worksheets in deletes3.pdf................. media:Activepassivechristmas.pdf
Click the link to open the pdf file. </font>............................................Click the link to open the worksheet.
These are editable movies. <kaltura-widget kalturaid='ksrx4nxmkg' size='M' align='L'/> <kaltura-widget kalturaid='majhw5ohbw' size='M' align='R'/>
To view the movie click the arrow button at the movie screen.
My reflection can be read here</Font>
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
Congratulations Mary on winning the WE user page award! --Benjamin Stewart 12:19, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
Hello Mary. --Gladys Gahona C. 20:11, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
(: Excellent work, Mary!!! --Nellie Deutsch 05:01, 18 December 2009 (UTC))
- (: Hi Mary, Good start. I have moved copied the image syntax to outside of the gallery. If you follow the red link, it will bring you to the upload page where you can upload the image. Cheers, Rob Kruhlak 22:17, 26 November 2009 (UTC))
- (: I have certified you as apprentice level 2. Keep up the excellent work. Cheers Rob Kruhlak 02:43, 28 November 2009 (UTC))
- [[Note|Hi Mary, great user page you have developed. I salute you! I have one question though, the cartoon images you have used above, are these copyrighted or free of copyrights? You have to be careful when using images, not all of them are free to replicate. Thought I'll point this out. Warm wishes, --Patricia Schlicht 19:19, 5 December 2009 (UTC)}}
(: Dear Mary, Congrats! Your page helps me learn. Thanks... Cynthia D'Costa --Agnes 11:07, 13 June 2010 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C33
- Hello and welcome to eL4C33, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the Daily Instructions for the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the workshop.
- Your facilitators: