|Employer:||Kenya Medical Training College|
|Languages:||English, Kiswahili, Kalenjin|
My content pages
Currently working with a Belguim development agency that has been initiating innovative medical education in Goverment colleges that have been offering paramedic education
Masters degree from Dundee University in Medical Education- 2000
- innovative medical education
- reading and ICT
- Certificate Course in Instructional design from the July 23 to August 22- Internationale weiterbilldung Und Entwicklung gGmbH
- Certificate Course in content development from the August 20 to September 19- Internationale weiterbilldung Und Entwicklung gGmbH
- Certificate Course in content interactivity from the September 17 to October 17- Internationale weiterbilldung Und Entwicklung gGmbH
- Certificate Course in e learning technology from the October 15 to November 4- Internationale weiterbilldung Und Entwicklung gGmbH
- Certificate Course in e learning management from the November 19 to December 19- Internationale weiterbilldung Und Entwicklung gGmbH
my first thumb
[[Build capacity and support facilitators to enrich and use Moodle easily with the use of open sources programs like:
- Hot potatoes
- Hot potatoes
JaapB 11:59, 28 November 2009 (UTC) I did insert return here (paragraph header always is on a new line. hope you don't mind, you could remove this easily.
Wiki educator is a great resource
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Very nice to meet you, Norbert, in the class. It is a very warm and fuzzy community. (♥) If there is any way I can help you, please let me know. Come visit my user page. --Phil Bartle 21:52, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
(: Norbert, Great to see you contributing to the discussions in the wiki already :-) Keep up the great work. Cheers Rob Kruhlak 21:53, 23 November 2009 (UTC))
- Thanks a lot i like this resource
Thanks Rob i will work hard without your input i could not have reached this much
(: Hi Norbert, Excellent job this workshop. I thought you might find this page interesting User:JimTittsler/Sandbox/OpenOffice. Jim is the lead software engineer for the Open Education Resource Foundation OERF and would be able to help you with any questions about his export filter. See you in the wiki! Rob Kruhlak 06:16, 5 December 2009 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C33
- Hello and welcome to eL4C33, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the Daily Instructions for the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the workshop.
- Your facilitators: