|Employer:||SOS CHILDREN'S VILLAGES ZAMBIA|
|Other roles:||Volunteer youth co-worker @ YMCA Zambia|
|Today is: 3, December 2022|
Iam a development worker with over 7 years experience.i have worked in varous developmental organisations mainly focusing on child and youth developemnt.
I hold a diploma in social work and currently in my final year reading for a bachelor of Arts in Development studies.
Am a very experienced analyst,in youth development and political economy matters
i like Reading alot,i also undertake Voluntary work in service organisations,other than that i like Socialising, Playing Badminton and Soccer, Travelling, Camping and Computers.
My wiki projects
To learn more and use this new knowledge in my development work in future.
My optional community service (learning contract) project
Im serving a dairy community in Kenya to improve livelihoods through enterprise development in dairying.
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <WORKING WITH ORPHANS AND VULNERABLE YOUTH - STRATEGIES AND PROGRAMMES IN BUILDING YOUNG ENTREPRENUERS>|
| Target date for completion
as per the date of the online course.
| <12TH FEBRUARY 2011>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hello Kabingu, your project is interesting. keep it updating regularly, Best, --R C Sharma, PhD 19:10, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- Dear Kabingu, it is nice to see you are enriching your userpage. Keep it up. All the best, --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 16:09, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Dear Friend, please continue with your practice on how to manipulate the placement, size and using captions for your images in your sandbox. To understand how to do it, read this Tutorial 6 on images. All the best, --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 15:44, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Welcome to eL4C44 - the IPYET orientation programme. Enjoy every moment of the programme and let Ramesh, Brian, or me know if you need any assistance. Cheers!! --Victor P. K. Mensah, Your Training Coordinator
- Add note here
thankyou mr mensah and mr Ramesh,, it was a bit difficult at the beginning but now am catching very well. thanks and have a great day
Facilitators - eL4C44
- IPYET OER Training Programme in Facilitating Online Learning4Content Workshop (January 31 - February 11, 2011)
- The facilitators:
Victor P. K. Mensah
L4C Lead Facilitator
My sandbox this is my sandbox,,its full of ideas on how to earn small and be big...becoming an effective entreprenuer