|Employer:||Indian Institute of Education|
|Occupation:||teacher and educator|
Hi! I am Jyoti Bawane, a teacher educator and researcher by profession, have been teaching the M.Phil(Education Interdisciplinary) students, guiding students for Ph.D and also conducting research in the field of education, since 2000 at the Indian Institute of Education, Pune, Maharashtra INDIA.
- Educational profile: Completed my doctorate in Education (Teacher education) in 1999, and post-graduation in Psychology (Industrial Psychology)
- Presently at the Florida State University, Tallahassee as Fulbright visiting scholar, exploring strategies to facilitate Indian teachers to transit from face-to-face to online environment.
- Address: Associate Professor, Centre for Educational Studies, Indian Institute of Education. Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA.
Some of my Areas of interests are:
- Teacher Education
- On-line Education
- Non-formal Education
- Open Educational Resources
- Classroom dynamics
For more information on my Institute, do look in the following website:
Do not own a website, but have just created a blog which is still in its infancy phase: 
My Passion in life
- Capturing moments significant to life and nature
- Help students to build vision for better future
Non Formal Education: An approach to reach the Unreached
About this module This manual can be adopted by Department of Adult Education, Non-Governmental Organisations and other Agencies to prepare trainers for implementing non-formal education in their context. This training would orient the learners towards non-formal education, enable them to compare the non-formal education approach with that of the formal education approach and also facilitate the learners to initiate non-formal education systems to reach diverse and disadvantaged population in their locale.
More information on NFE can be accessed here Non-formal Education
e.B.Ed Students Pages
e.B.Ed is an innovative programme that believes that teacher education programmes should be role-based rather than knowledge-based. One such effort is to facilitate our students to undertake and experience the role of being a wiki-educator.Visit their pages to know more about them :-). Sayali Dubash - Sayali; Shijo D - Shijo Jayati Sen - Jayati; Vaijayanti Aphale - Vaijayanti Aarti Riswadkar - Aarti; Avinash Mokashi - Avinash Ujwale Save - Ujwala Vaishali Hinge - Vaishali Bhagyashree Borkar - Bhagyashree Pushpalata - Pushpa Sainath Dandawate - Sainath Madhukar Chavan - Madhukar Pooja Dani - Pooja Abhilasha Jagtap - Abhilasha Rujuta Rajeshirke - Rujuta Amita Gujar - Amit Gaurita Manjrekar - Gaurita Nandini Raut - Nandini
Welcome to eL4C38
- Hello and welcome to eL4C38, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the Daily Instructions for the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the workshop.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: