|Employer:||Ort Gutman High School|
My name is Giora. I am a 16 years old male. I have a little brother. His name is Alon and he is 9 years old. I like to do sports after school and to go out with my friends in the evenings. My second hobby is playing the guitar. Sometimes when I have pressure or am just a bad mood, I play the guitar and it really helps.
I love to play the guitar and do sports.
The commouwealth of learning (COL) is an intergovernmental organization whose aim is to promote and develop the use of open learning knowledge. The organization includes 23 member states.COL helps nations increase access to quality education it also focuses on creating the same learning opportunities for people living in rural and urban areas.The organization is also in touch with international agricultural bodies.Financial support for COL's core operations is provided by commonwealth governments on a voluntary basis.It also receives extra budgetary income from other development sources,such as national and international development agencies and banks.
How to do the Bagrut Project
What will the project look like when it is finished?
The project will include ALL of the following elements:
- an attractive cover page
- a table of contents
- an introduction (about a page) which will include, why you chose the topic you chose, and WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU PLAN TO ANSWER IN THE PAPER
- the main body of the project - which will essentially be the answers to the questions presented in the introduction. (3-5 pages - based on at least 4 sources for 5 pointers, and 3 sources for 4 pointers)
- Conclusions/Reflection (about ½ - 1 page)
- Creative part of the project which could be a collage of photos, crossword puzzle, a poem you wrote, a dance you created, musical piece, a made up interview or real survey you conducted or any other creative and original work you developed.
- A Bibliography. (a list of the sources you used for your paper)
- Appendix with photocopies/printouts of all the sources used for the paper. You must show that you have read the sources, by using highlighting, margin notes, and a list of main points of each source
Students will make a short oral presentation about their projects to the class. (More on this later)
Rosh Hshana is a Jewish holiday which commemorates the beginning of the Jewish New Year .This day is considered the day of God coronation.Furthermore,this day is considered as the day when each person must pray and can ask God for a good year.
Yum Kippur is a day of fasting and prayer for forgiveness for sins committed during the year.We are remember this day to remnant people who died in kippur war.
What I know
First of all I have to say that this subject always makes me sad. I am sure that this subject results in the Jewish people being in a bad mood throughout the world because it is our history and in this terrible period 6 million Jewish people died. The blood flows in all the Jewish people that live now in their own country. These camps were used for a range of purposes including forced labor camps, transit camps which served as temporary way stations, and extermination camps built primarily for mass murder.
What I want to know
This subject is very sacry and terrible, but we all know that we need to know about the people that died for us; died for our country ISRAEL. I actually want to know what things they did to survive in this long and hard period.
(: Giora, where is your reflection on the project with the Mullen school? --Nellie Deutsch 12:05, 18 February 2009 (UTC))
Unfortunately, I'm still sick and won't be in school tomorrow. --Nellie Deutsch 17:18, 10 January 2009 (UTC)