Start by publishing your profile here. Press the edit button, type and save. It is easy. We all have to make the first faltering steps ourselves.
(: Dear Edgar, please edit your infobox. Click here to see step by step process of how to add information to your infobox. Thanks,--R C Sharma, PhD 12:38, 28 September 2011 (UTC) )
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- (: Hi, As this workshop is nearing its end now, could you decide on developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by yourself (and others) on WikiEducator? With best wishes, --R C Sharma, PhD 13:04, 3 October 2011 (UTC) )
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.
- Hello Edgar and welcome to eL4C51! It is always great to see others educators from Mexico in WE (I teach in Aguascalientes). I look forward to seeing your future contributions! --Bnleez 23:44, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
- Hello Professor, welcome to the world of WE. At Wiki Educators, I turn to WE, WikiEducator!! I am so happy to be of help, to learn from you more than the other way round. I've sent the details by mail. Please do connect. Regards --Sebastian Panakal 08:43, 18 September 2011 (UTC)
- (: Hi Professor, a rocket has to expend more fuel during take off. We all need more support in the beginning. Please add me as a contact and let us have a heart-to-heart chat. I can help you launch yourself onto the Wiki Skies. Please contact me.--Sebastian Panakal 16:19, 3 October 2011 (UTC))