|Employer:||Ort Gutman High School|
(: Is your bagrut project on the Holocaust listed here: Bagrut Projects on the Holocaust --Nellie Deutsch 15:02, 20 March 2009 (UTC))
Unfortunately, I'm still sick and won't be in school tomorrow. --Nellie Deutsch 17:21, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
My name is Dorin Deri and I'm 16 ears old. I live in Netanya, Israel. I study in Ort Gutman, in the 11th grade. I have 2 brothers and one sister older than me.
I like to listen to music and watch T.V
How to do the Bagrut Project
What will the project look like when it is finished?
The project will include ALL of the following elements:
- an attractive cover page
- a table of contents
- an introduction (about a page) which will include, why you chose the topic you chose, and WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU PLAN TO ANSWER IN THE PAPER
- the main body of the project - which will essentially be the answers to the questions presented in the introduction. (3-5 pages - based on at least 4 sources for 5 pointers, and 3 sources for 4 pointers)
- Conclusions/Reflection (about ½ - 1 page)
- Creative part of the project which could be a collage of photos, crossword puzzle, a poem you wrote, a dance you created, musical piece, a made up interview or real survey you conducted or any other creative and original work you developed.
- A Bibliography. (a list of the sources you used for your paper)
- Appendix with photocopies/printouts of all the sources used for the paper. You must show that you have read the sources, by using highlighting, margin notes, and a list of main points of each source
Students will make a short oral presentation about their projects to the class. (More on this later)
Book Sharing Project
Messages to my partners from the U.S
Hi. My name is Dorin Dery and I'm a 16 year old female. I study at Ort Guttman high school, in the 11th grade. I study psychology and sociology, and all the compulsory courses required to receive the Israeli national Bagrut certificate.
I have 2 brothers and one sister older than me. They all have kids so they don't live with me. My parents are divorced so I only live with my mom. I have one dog named Chiquita and 5 cats.
We have an activity in school that we've got to volunteer to serve the community. I choose to volunteer in foundation for the benefit of holocaust victims called "flower for a survivor". During the volunteer activities, I meet a holocaust survivor and she tells me her story about what she's been through in the holocaust, and how she managed her life after that.
About the elections, well we didn't have them yet. They will be in February.
I hope to hear from you soon, and I'll be glad to know you better.
(: Excellent writing, Dorin. --Warm wishes, Nellie Deutsch 13:28, 10 December 2008 (UTC))
(: I don't see your homework on writing instructions. Please add all your communication with the students from Mullen to the wiki under a separate heading. --Warm wishes, Nellie Deutsch 21:33, 16 December 2008 (UTC))
Where is God?
During the holocaust, people began to think: Where is God? Does he really exist? and if he does why did he let these things happen?