This page indexes the use of point-of-view technologies in an educational and related industries context.
Resources which provide a background for POV use in education
- Wikitionary - http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/point_of_view
- Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POV
Examples of the use of POV in an educational context ( alphabetical order )
POV Visual Literature
Platforms That Support Educational POV
Moodle - Flash (.flv) native player Blip - Multi Formats YouTube - Multi-formats
- Geoff Lubich - Discussion Statement 2006
Future Project/Development Area Possibilities
- Pathology - macrobiotic / micro-biotic slide video recordings for instructional /observance purpose.
- Trade training.
- Maybe POV: Help for those with a fear of heights
- potential uses - examples of how they are currently being used throughout the wide educational sector - potential uses within MECaTs - strengths and weaknesses (ie. when to use it, and when not)
- how to use the system (is there an instruction guide … I have one here if you’ like to have it …?) o tips for capturing quality video (do’s and don’ts) o basic editing (using Windows Movie Maker) - how to integrate into delivery o delivery options (eg. live demo, upload to Moodle or Connect, create DVD, etc) o format (file type) options: which format is appropriate for which delivery purpose o conversion process: how to convert from one format to another