OERu quality review project
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
- Adrian Stagg, Manager (Open Educational Practice), University of Southern Queensland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wayne Mackintosh, Director, OER Foundation, email@example.com
- Linda Ward, Professional Learning Manager, DSL, Charles Sturt University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Brown, Head of Academic Development, University of the Highlands and Islands, email@example.com
- Carina Bossu, Lecturer Learning and Teaching (OEP), University of Tasmania, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deepak Prasad, Learning Designer, University of the South Pacific, email@example.com
- Danielle Dubien, Instructional Designer and PhD student, University of Canterbury
- Maureen Glynn, Instructional Designer, Ryerson University
Draft documents arising from the project
Checklists & Frameworks
- TIPS v2.0 Framework: Quality Assurance Guidelines for Open Educational Resources (Commonwealth of Learning):  [CC-BY-SA]
- University of Southern Queensland StudyDesk Expectations:  [CC-BY]
- The working group of Curriculum, programme of study and quality had uploaded the e-Campus Alberta Essential Quality Standards 2.0 to a Google doc here: 
- The working group began adapting the e-Campus Alberta quality standards (via Wayback machine) to the OERu's purposes. See the draft here: 
- eCampusAlberta quality toolkits
- California State University rubric for online instruction
- Illinois Central College Quality Online Course Initiative rubric
- Maryland Online Quality Matters rubric
- U of Nebraska at Kearney Online Course Checklist - REQUIRED ELEMENTS
- U of Nebraska at Kearney Online Course Checklist - ADVANCED REQUIRED ELEMENTS
- California Community Colleges Online Education Initiative Course Design Rubric (Used for "OER Enabled" course initiatives)
Relevant OER Courses
- Course on OERs by La Francophonie: 
- Please respond to the Poll to help schedule the first meeting. I have needed to put the Australian contingent late in the day to ensure that our international colleagues do not need to be up at terrible hours of the early morning.
- Respond here: http://doodle.com/poll/kqep5qb376ginugn
The first meeting will take place via Zoom (https://usq.zoom.us/j/777842578) on Friday 28/07/17, at 10.30am (AEST). The main agenda points as the group forms will be:
- meet the team,
- understand prior experiences of openness and course quality within the team,
- suggest and commit to some activities to initiate this project.
Meeting notes will be kept and distributed in this space.
- OERu Discourse page (please remember to tag your posts with 'Quality Group'): 
- Curriculum, Programme of Study, and Quality Working Group: 
- OERu Focal Points: 
- First meeting (Friday 28 July 2017).
- Second meeting (changed to Friday September 1 2017).
- Third meeting (September 29 2017).
- Meeting (October 27 2017).
- Meeting (November 24 2017).
- Meeting (February 23 2018) Meeting link: https://usq.zoom.us/j/9842006166
- Meeting (March 23 2018) Meeting link: https://usq.zoom.us/j/9842006166
- Meeting (April 2018 - TBD) Meeting link: https://usq.zoom.us/j/9842006166
- Meeting (June 1 2018) Meeting link: https://usq.zoom.us/j/9842006166
- Meeting (June 15 25 2018) Meeting link: https://usq.zoom.us/j/9842006166
- Meeting (November 7-9 2018)