OERu partners and course design and development manual
The partners manual aims to:
- provide existing and new partners joining the OERu with the information they need to maximise the benefits of membership and participate actively in the operations of the OERu network.
- incorporate guidelines and suggestions for course design and development incorporating exemplars of "best practice".
- Agree the scope and objectives for the partners manual
- Determine table of contents for the partners manual
- Collaboratively author the first draft of the OERu partners manual.
- Irwin DeVries (Convener, TRU Open Learning)
- Vasi Doncheva
- David Porter
- Wayne Mackintosh
- Sarah Lambert
- Gail Morong, TRU Open Learning
- Jo Smedley
- Lenora LeMay, Portage College
- Kelly Warnock, TRU Open Learning
- OERu TQF and course articulation meeting report (where recommendation for best practice examples was tabled.)
- If it's of any use this is a summary of my OERu research into open design and development --Irwin DeVries 05:06, 8 May 2014 (UTC)
- Draft of manual is here: Brainstorm and discuss provisional table of contents for partners manual
- Complete first draft of the OERu partners manual