The way forward
- Feedback on the logic model. (Include resources on the logic model framework)
- Follow up activities /meetings (Synchronous model -- like the SCoPe session. Need volunteers to lead / facilitate these sessions (unpack and build the model). Use wiki to keep logic model and development of its activities up to date.
- Ongoing discussion and engagement.
- Work stream to convey and communicate the logic model.
- Next steps --- KPIs. Milestones, monitoring and evaluation etc.
- Collaborative funding proposals.
- Workstream on credentials for open curricula.
- Institutional commitment -- OER ambassadors, advocacy network.
- Follow-up discussions and planning with the SCoPE seminar
- Do we need to consider "informal" learning outcomes -- where does it fit within the logic model?
- How does stakeholder engagement and consultation fit into the logic model? (Particular social context).