Webliography - eL4C29
Selected OER research reports and papers
- Open Learning, free access to Special Issue on Open Education Resources
- Norm Friesen, Open Source Resources in Education: Opportunities and Challenges
- D.E. Atkins, J.S. Brown & A.L. Hammond, A Review of the Open Educational Resources (OER) Movement: Achievements, Challenges, and New Opportunities. Report to The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.
- OER Handbook for Educators, also available in print versions from Lulu.com in back and white or full colour.
- UNESCO, Education Resources: Conversations in cyberspace
- UNESCO, Open Education Resources: The way forward
Live Online Conferences and Meetings
- Live Online Workshop on WikiEducator as an International Community for Open Education on WiZiQ. Please check your time zone for the exact time and sign up for the workshop here.
- Thompson Rivers University, in Kamloops BC is hosting a FREE three-day workshop, Research 2.0: New Technologies for Scholarship. The workshop will take place from Aug. 31 to Sept. 2 at Thompson Rivers University, in Kamloops BC. Dr. Wayne Mackintosh (September 2) and Nellie Deutsch (September 1) will be presenting. Nellie's workshop will be conducted live online on September 1, 2009 and will be available for all participants around the world. Please check your time zone for the exact time and register for the class on WiZiQ.
WikiEducator Live Online Workshop