Suggested Improvements to L4C Workshops
- Ensure that WikiEd preferences are default checked to "receive mail when i edit, change a page'
- Develop information page for Setting Preferences in WikiEducator
- See about changing the Confirmation Email, so that it doesn't come from "Erik Moeller" per se, OR clear instructions that the Confirmation Email WILL Come from Erik Moeller
- Key Principles
- Other: Suspend judgment of self
- Develop visible timetable for each lesson, and requirements
- Welcome to Community, Linking to Others - Active Facilitation
- Sharing thoughts with each other - Learners respond to / connect with each other
- Facilitator identifies new user pages, posts notes on their pages, to give positive experience of collaboration.
(: Welcome ~ good start ~ be sure to put in your bio, interests and collaboration interests. Also, I have made a few edits to your page, so you can experience collaboration in WikiEducator....check the history TAB to see what I've done.... --Randy Fisher 15:21, 29 July 2008 (UTC))
- Have Learners type their names on the eL4C/User_Names page - for example - http://www.wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/Online_schedule/eL4C7/User_Names
- Then, Facilitator copies that information over to the Main Learner Roster
- Messages posted about nature of Community