Project Team: Dr. Sitansu Jena, Dr. Deepti Oza and Dr. Nutan Bharati
Talk to the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Childhood at Risk
- UN Mission on Millenium Development Goals
- Child Right Movement
- Adolescent community
- Out of school children
- School going children
- Interactivity School and community : Parents, teachers, policymakers, practitioners and others
Life Skills Education
- children of all age groups
- Children on the move
- children at home
- children at school
- children out of school
Aims and objectives
Why r v doing it?
- 30 study hours of interactive digital materials covering the basic skills necessary to edit content on a wiki. In other words the equivalent of an intensive four-day skills development workshop.
- he final publishing and hosting of the completed resources on both UNESCO's (If confirmed and appropriate) OER wiki and the Commonwealth of Learning's WikiEducator for easy access.
- As a free content, the materials can be hosted, published and distributed throughout the Commonwealth without any restrictions.
- The presentation of two pilot workshops (online) using a "train-the-trainers" approach so as to demonstrate the scalability of the project, but also to evaluate the outcomes of the project.
- Promoting the resource globally by: publishing a brochure for distribution, postings on relevant electronic forums and other communities of interest.
- Commissioning an evaluation review of the project to identify the lessons learned. This will be used to guide future projects of this nature.
Learning 2 Live Together: specific objective
The project objectives are:
- drawing a perspective of developmental risks of adolescents
- linking with current concerns and documents pertaining to constitutional rights
- creating awareness on Right to education : http://portal.unesco.org/education/en/ev.php-URL_ID=9019&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html
- developing “Learning2 Live Together” helpline tutorials
- empowering adolescents with life skills
- preparing FAQs related to adolescents developmental process
What- Action Points and When- time frame
- Week 1 - Documentation on Adolescent and Child Rights
- Week 2 - Identifying partners in developing tutorial content
- Week 3-8 - Development of tutorials for
*Child Right Movement *Adolescent community *Out of school children *School going children *Interactivity School and community :Parents,teachers, policymakers, practitioners and others
- Week 9-11 - Development of tutorials for Life skills education
- Week 12-15 - Finalisation of tutorials