|Education for Peace|
<kaltura-widget kalturaid='3tqcaxiyt4' size='M' align='R'/>
Peaceful Education Worldwide
You are invited to contribute to the development of curricula and instructional design on how to educate for world peace.
Lessons plans for world peace. Please add a lesson plan for world peace here.
Feel free to add your input. --Nellie Deutsch 07:26, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
- Education4Peace blog
- Sharing Peace and Making a Difference
- Education4Peace Group on iPeace.
- Education4Peace on Facegroup
Education4Peace Online Courses
- Certificate Course in Interfaith Conflict Resolution
- A series of online courses developed by the United States Institute of Peace (USIP). Academics and professionals in the field of conflict management face extraordinary challenges in dealing with the various phases of conflict, whether it is rebuilding in the aftermath, stopping conflict in progress, or preventing conflict before it begins. The online course offers an introduction to conflict resolution and analysis of the conflicts in Kosovo and in Rwanda.
Peace Rally 2008
This is the wikispaces for contributers, participants, and all supporters of the Global Peace Rally 2008 event to be held later in January 2009, literally in Kuwait and virtually all over the world!
If you are a peace loving individual, group, community, or network, please consider joining us so that TOGETHER we can make a positive change and difference everywhere in our globe.
Other sites for you to have an idea about the event are Sue Thompson's personal site.
|Failed to load RSS feed from http://blip.tv/rss/bookmarks/175949|short|max=50: HTTP request timed out.|
|Failed to load RSS feed from http://blip.tv/rss/bookmarks/175949|Long|max=50: HTTP request timed out.|
It may be interesting if you schedule an Education4Peace WizIq session once a month..
- I will consider it. --Nellie Deutsch 16:56, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
Maybe we should analyze why people make war. What are the main causes:
- personal satisfaction?
Conflict management is a powerful way to deal with many of the issues stated above.