Develop skills for tertiary study
This course is used in the following courses
Units for this course
- Study Skills
- Study skills
- Setting Personal Learning Goals
- Time Management
- Learning Styles
- Note Taking
- Reading Skills - This unit will help you to develop skills for skimming, scanning and reading critically.
- Memory Techniques
- Exam Preparation
- Essay Writing Skills
- How to present a poster
- Researching Information Skills
- Referencing using APA
- Thinking Skills
- Literature review - This unit will help you understand the purpose of a literature review.
- Annotated bibliography - This unit will introduce you to the annotated bibliography.
- Case study - This unit will introduce you to the Case Study.
- Research Report - This unit will introduce you to the Scientific or Business Research Report including the purpose and structure of a research report.
- Presentations - This unit explores how to give oral presentations
- Improving your literacy - (English, spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- Improving your Numeracy
- Improving your computer literacy
- Write to Communicate