ABE Math Tutorials
The materials are based on the "GED" adult upgrading curriculum for Maths skills. You can view the Skill List for a summary of what is covered in these tutorials.
This is the page node being used by the WikiEducator Community to wikify the resources. A group of educators from West Africa are working collaboratively to recontextualise the materials.
We extend an open invitation to anyone who would like to assist with the task of Wikifying these resources. The task involves:
- Structuring the pages in accordance with the example of Unit 1 on Whole numbers below. You will need to:
- Create a navigation template for each Unit
- Use the pedagogical templates for instance objectives, activities where appropriate
- Add the next - previous arrow templates at the bottom of each page.
- Recontextualise activities so that they are relevant and appropriate for the African context.
Note: The source materials and graphics are available here. No username or password is required. Just click on the "Login as Guest" button.
Unit 1: Whole numbers
(: Please check the message I left on a page inside. Thanks. Godfrey --4June 2008)
Unit 2: Fractions
Unit 3: Decimals
Unit 4: Percents
Unit 5: Geometry
Unit 6: Algebra